Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hotel for Wedding Preps: BOOKED!

In our hunt for the hotel where we’ll do the wedding preps, I had only two requirements: proximity to the venue and a photogenic staircase.

The first one is a no-brainer. No bride wants to be late in her own wedding. :)
The second one is just really my preference.I am always in awe whenever I see photos of brides descending a marvelous staircase as they head to the ceremony venue. I had always felt that I want the same when the time comes that I get married.

Today, Percy and I went out to do a hotel ocular. As I’ve said in my previous blogs, I already knew the details of the wedding that I wanted. And now, I'm going to share the first and only hotel that I like for our wedding preps and this is no other than Eastwood Richmonde Hotel.

* Photo credits to the owner

I've been hearing good feed backs about this hotel, and seen good pictures on the net, so even though it's quite far from our wedding venue, we still decided to check it out. When we finally got into the hotel, I was in awe and I fell in love with the place. I love the stairs and the big chandelier at the middle of their lobby. The hotel is also connected to Eastwood Mall so it really is very convenient. 

The lobby is very nice too. Our bridesmaids and groomsmen will be lurking here as they wait for us for the pre-ceremony photo op.


Immediately after our ocular visit, Percy and I were already in agreement that this was the hotel that's perfect for us. Why? Simply because...
  • It has a staircase! (Yey! Yey! Yey!)
  • They have good air conditioning. It's cold even though we're just in the lobby.
  • They have good lighting in the lobby, which is very useful for pictorials.
  • Their lobby is big and No additional charges for lobby and room pictorials. (Yey!)
  • The hotel is beside Eastwood Mall. In case you forgot something, you can buy it there.
  • They have modern, clean, and spacious rooms. Also their room hallways are full of mirrors, really good for photo op. :)
  • They allow food delivery with no extra charge (Yey!)
  • They can allow room stay extensions with no extra charge (Another yey!)
  • Their room rates are affordable, even if we book 2 rooms, it'll still be on our budget range (a big Yehey!) 
We booked a One-Bedroom Premiere Suite for me and for my family and a Deluxe Room for Percy and his family. The suite is big enough for all our wedding suppliers who will be hanging around with me as I prepare, like our entourage, HMUA, photographers and videographers, and coordinators, to name a few.

Yaaaay! Inch by inch, we're already getting somewhere!  We have less than 4 months to go before the big day, and I'm happy that our hotel for wedding preps can now be scored out of our wedding checklist. :)


Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...