Saturday, July 5, 2014

I'm Married! :)

It's been a week since Percy and I got married, but I still feel the wedding hang-over. I can still remember how beautiful and solemn it turned out to be. Our dream wedding came true, the 5 months preparations (including all the ups and downs) were all worth it and it is because of our families, friends, suppliers, and most specially God's help. 

And Kaye our friend/wedding coordinator was a HUGE HELP. She was lifeline when it came to wedding preps. With Ms. Tess (our OTD) they joined forces to fix all the problems, so I could be a worry free bride and yes it really happened. Praise God for making this day the most exciting, life-changing and wonderful day in our lives.


The big day was over, now the spotlight is on our life-post-wedding bells, something we have to seriously work on every single day of our lives forever. Are we ready? Yes we are! :)



Now a wifey,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...