Saturday, December 7, 2013

Wedding Inspirations

It's been a month since we got engaged.. I can still remember the first time Percy and I talked about weddings and our future together and now we're into wedding planning.

But believe it or not, I already have ideas and inspirations about every details of the wedding that I wanted. The motif, the wedding dresses/suits, the wedding theme, the flowers, the decors, I even have the lists of my entourage. (I am not that excited.. Lol!) Thus, when we started our wedding preps, we don't find it difficult, we just consolidated all the ideas and details that I have and gave it to our wedding coordinator.

Okay enough for the ramblings, I’m here to talk about our inspiration pegs for our wedding. After all the researches I have done, here are the pegs I have chosen: 

* Photo credits to the owner

 Entourage's Dresses and Suits
Navy Blue and Hot Pink Motif - Full Entourage



Bearers' Suit with Hot Pink Bow Tie
Flower Girls' Dress

Wedding Accessories
Hot Pink Roses and Shoes for Bridesmaids
Wedding Pillow
Wedding Garter

Table Set-up
Hot Pink Table Centerpieces


Hot Pink and Navy Blue Table Set-up

I love how we ended up with this combination. For me it’s unique and it’ll look good on our wedding day. It’ll be the perfect combination for our garden wedding reception set-up.


Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...