Saturday, January 24, 2015

My HomeCooking 101

When we got married last June 2014, I had zero knowledge in the kitchen though I knew some recipes but I never had a chance to apply it before and cook. As a wife, I believe it is my duty to provide and cook meals for my hubby. :)

So, for the first few months, I tried cooking on my own.. I searched different recipes on the net and tried to cook it for the first time. Hmmm.. experimenting in short! Haha! ;p

Now 6 months have passed, and last night, I counted the new dishes I have learned, at least the ones which I captured and posted on Instagram, and guess what?? I did twelve! Praise GOD! :)

Big thanks to the power of internet for the recipes! Hahaha! :)
Clockwise: Beef Teriyaki, Burger Steak, Menudo, Sweet and Sour Pork
Clockwise: Tinola, Pochero, Pininyahang Manok, Chicken Adobo

Clockwise: Sinigang na Spareribs, Gising-Gising, Chicken Pastel, Stir Fry Beef with Vegies


I am proud to say that all these were a bit success according to hubby and his office mates. Haha! :) But I am not that satisfied yet. ;p I want it to be perfect in taste, plating etc. More practice and I know there will come a time when I'll be able to serve a perfectly dish. :)



Cheers,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...