Saturday, January 31, 2015

Puyat Gangster's Bonding

It’s been a long time since our last fellowship, because everybody was so busy. DK and Roger were busy on their wedding preps, Gems on her pregnancy, KT on her school and work, and hubby and I on our married life! Haha! And since our new house was a bit far from Quezon City, our bonding was not as often as before. Awww.. sad! :( 

The Bible says in Hebrews 10:25, "Let us not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

So whenever we got the chance, we always made time and set a group date and be with each other’s arms. Haha! :)


God puts certain people in our lives for a reason. I have always known that I have great friends – my bothers and sisters in Christ! And I am so blessed and overwhelmed with love and support from them. I love you all very much and I thank God for you everyday. Til our next bonding! :)


Cheers,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...