Thursday, November 6, 2014

My 29th Birthday

It was my 29th birthday, and it’s the first time we’re celebrating it together as husband and wife, and like we agreed, he took charge and planned the things he wanted us to do. 

As early as 1 am in the morning, he went home from work so that he’ll be the first person to greet me happy birthday.. (Yieeehhh.. Kilig!) I was still sleeping when he arrived and when I woke up, he gave me his surprise birthday cake and greeted me a sweetest happy happy birthday! :)

Hubby's Surprise Birthday Cake

We went to Eastwood Richmonde Hotel Café for lunch. Eastwood Richmonde Hotel was very memorable to us.. The last time we were here was the night before our wedding, and now that we got to step foot here once again as a married couple and all we can say was “it’s nice to be back!”.  It was probably my most favorite restaurant he has ever brought me to.  The ambiance was cozy, and the food was delectable. This place will always be memorable. 

 
Before we end the day, we also watched movie at Trinoma Cinema, our favorite movie house. Hehe! ;p We have so much fun. It’s been a long time we haven’t watch movie in cinema.

And that's the roundup of my 29th! Nothing grand, just pure quality time, just the way we always like things to be. :)


Very Blessed,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...