Saturday, December 6, 2014

Welcome Back Sister Joyce!

Joyce was one of the closest friends I have. I met her during HGHF at Word of Hope through Percy. They have known each other because they were schoolmates during their High School days. Since then she was always with me on my journey of being a Born Again Christian; we’re always together attending Church services and fellowship in our ministry, the Young Professionals Circle. We became very close as days goes by thus, I was so sad when she told me that she will be working abroad.

And I can still remember the day she left, I was like a child crying a lot. Haha! It really hurts knowing that I will not see and be with her for 2 years. :(


Our last bonding before she left

It’s almost 2 years have passed, and now she’s back. I’m so happy! :) Knowing she’s home now, I am so excited to see her and bond with her again. I missed her so much and praise God He gave us time to be with each other after those lonely years of mine. Hehe! The first thing we did? Bonding with hubby before he goes to work and we attended our Midweek service in Church.


Hope to have more and longer bonding time together soon after her errands and busy days. So happy to see you again sister!!! :)


Xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...