Thursday, December 31, 2015

Welcome 2016!

Today is December 31. In just a few hours, the clock will strike twelve, and 2015 will already have passed. But before that happens, let me spend some time thanking God for my bestest year so far, where God granted our most awaited blessing, our baby Annika! :)

This year, God has showered me and Percy with countless other blessings! He's really the best, answering our prayers in the most perfect time, and giving us many other things we never even knew we needed or wanted. I can only look forward to 2016 with a big smile on my face, knowing fully well that it will be another wonderful year.

I may not know what's out there for me and for us, but my faith tells me that it will all be good!  After all, it's God who has planned out everything, right? All His plans are perfect... who wouldn't be delighted? :)

So cheers to a blessed 2016! Cheers to a brand new year, a chance for new beginnings! :)


Grateful,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...